October 11, 2008

Poor hairdo

Just attended my colleague's wedding.
I'm very ugly wor today because of my hair. --"
Disappointed.
I tot dis tym changing hair style will be nice also,
who knows...
Haizz....
I keep shouting on the way from salon to mess.

My friends laughed at me.
Then i often ask them, is my hair messy?
How many marks did i get with this hair?
wakkakak..
Until they were really tired to answer my question.
LoL..

Okay lar, the ceremony is not much different from the usual.
But the dishes is not fit my stomach.
I didnt eat much.
Furthermore, got many cholesterol food reserved.
Lol..
Must take good care of my health.

As usual, my room is like a broken ship again.
This time is worsen than the last time.
Dont bother with it, get sleep first.
Gud nite all!!
Mwach!


1 comments:

~AciN~ said...

g9 honey..
mwuuah..
cya!