October 17, 2008

Vacancy

My company (located at Batam, field: Metal Stamping Industry) has many vacancy right now..
Got project, PP&C, Store, Engineer, IQC & Production.
Whoever has interest in this vacancy, can directly contact me at my Yahoo messenger or email ur CV to aph_yeo@yahoo.com.

My best friend came to interview for PP&C position today.
Well, quite smoothly because his criteria meet my factory manager's requirement.
But the expected salary is quite high.
I had some conversation with my FM & PP&C head:

Me : HOw is my friend, is it okay?
PP&C : Okay ar, monday need to go to meet the big boz.
FM : But the expected salary is quite high
PP&C : Yeah, when he said his expected salary, i couldnt make any decision, so i asked FM to interview him.

Actually, my FM said dont need to interview my friend because he reviewed his resume & find he met his criteria already.
He asked me & PP&C to negotiate with my fren regarding his salary after saying that.
I dont want to involve much in this because got conflict of interest wor.
My best friend, u know!!
So i didnt say much.
Haha...
Ok2, lets continue..

FM : His expected salary is A, it is impossible.
PP&C : Yeah, i said if the range is between B, i still can try to fight it for u.
Me : Quite high actually.
FM : He said in his former company, he got C+ but after adding OT and other allowances, he can get B+, thats why he is asking for A. It is normal. PP&C, is he really qualified & u sure he can help u in many things? I can sense he is a high responsibility guy.
Me : Yup, u have to make sure of this before discuss any further.
PP&C : Yup, he can work.
FM : Then u need to do something. He is too young. It's impossible to get A salary. At the most, he can only get B. It is also need to psycho him & convince our big boss that this guy is really capable & can work effectively.
PP&C : Okay. but he is really too young!! only 22, u know?
Me : I'm also 22 wat. Same age with me.
FM : But looks difference, u know? He is really young.
PP&C : Yes, u look older than him. It is different.
Me : Swt. Why u pple must said this hurtful words ar?? (kidding)
FM : We ever told u also wat, u look quite serious & mature. Then sometimes our big boz evaluate someone by his appearance also. His look is not too convincing, just like a gud boy.
Me : Maybe maturity consideration
FM :Yup, seems so.
FM :But i know he can cope with this job. Then PP&C must call to HRD (HQ) and ask him for help. Then ask this guy to come again tomorrow, i want to psycho him & explain the prospect here to him. Hopefully, he will interested & join this company, at most with B salary. We need this kind of guy, easy to train up. LIke u guys, can help me a lot. If u (me) were not introduced by our CFO, i will also ask u to come here.
Me : U dont even know me at that time.
FM : (Laugh)
PP&C :Okay, i will call HRD (HQ) on monday morning.
FM : U also need to put some good words with big boss regarding this guy. Need special input otherwise it is quite hard for him to join in with B salary.
PP&C:Noted.

See!!!
Am i that old?
Sad wor..
Haiz...
Then sum1 also ever said sometimes i look old.
Feel wanna cry now.. hiks..
Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cure cant be helped anymore...
wakaakaka

~AciN~ said...

SWT..
u ga ketok mrk yah?
wkkkkk..

my honey yi ran jiao yan wat..
smlm ntn perfect cut..trllu byk dgr kt ini khe..wkkkk..
mwuuuahhh..

look older but pretty wat..mrk itu paixe mo puji u honey..ha5..sabo2..mrk look oldest ar..ha5..