November 13, 2008

working at lobam?

I've been called for an interview at lobam.
This is due to i ever applied a job at jobstreet on 11th of Nov'08.

Due to the availability of working date, i said i dun need to go there for an interview.
The boss initiated to come to batam to meet me.
Okay lor,,
lets see then.

The expectation salary is roughly being discussed already.
So, i think i'm not asking for too much.
Or is it too low?
Maybe i can ask for more?
wkakakkaka...

Actually, what is really matter to me is, will i get used working at there?
The place where it has no 21, BCS, NH, my frens...
Even though it is not so far from here, only 3omins travel by boat, but daily activities will be done at there wor..
What if i have no friends at there?
since it is a quite remote place in my point of view..

Should i bear with it?
I'm still not sure whether i can work at there.
Lets see if the boss will come or not.
After that, i will decide then =p

1 comments:

~AciN~ said...

honey..
let's c how d offer is..he5..

gud luck!
mwuuah.. =)