August 20, 2008

20082008

I just received my result.
Even though it is far from perfect, but quite satisfying.

My friends and I are not categorized into good students,
But we did put effort in study, because we know what we pursued.

We experienced many things aside of studying.
Playing around, share laughters & tears, Joys & sorrows..
It was an unforgettable memory for all of us.

27th is our graduation day, i think it will be the most wonderful day!!
My parents & grandmas will be coming to attend my graduation ceremony.
Really await for that day to come. woohoo!!

honey, U must be very happy today, because ur result is greater than u expected.
Get high ar!!
Rang wo men get high!!
Wkakakak...

NB: Feel sorry to 2 of my frens. Haiz!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cia you ya paupei, even ur not categories as a gd student but i know u are a good student :P

congrats ya :)
u r my best student :P hoho