August 24, 2008

pLaYinG badmInTON & 1st TimE

I played badminton this morning.
Guess, who did i bump into?
My 1st wor,,,,SWT!

I can spot him immediately even though our distance is quite far.
He still like before, spending his time on his sports.
He has a girlfriend, they work at the same place & dept.
He is the gal's 1st also wor!
1st ar, u must cherish her ar, both of u are quite suitable.
Hope u will find ur happiness soon=p

1st is the 1 i spent most of my time comparing the others.
We created many memories during dating days.
1st time i learnt how to be loved & love,
1st time holding hands walking on the street..
1st time playing truant for a date,
1st time cries for a guy,
1st time a guy cried because of me,
1st time being brought to a guy's home, met his parents, his relatives,
1st time wakes up early in the morning, just for a spin,
1st time we drove in a crazy way,
1st time waiting a guy played basketball for hours, even i'm the only gal der,
1st time drenched in the rain with a guy,
1st time a guy took off his cloth for me when i'm wet in the beach,
1st time i cooked for a guy,
1st time i stayed up at nite just for making surprise gift for him,
1st time i learnt how to let go, then cried for 2 days,
1st time etc.....
so many 1st time...
Thanks for creating those memories with me.
I cherish them a lot.

Nb: 199 in reading, pls dun copy or show/read/or any action concerning the above statement to 206.
Copyright reserved.
Haha...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw so sweet hor, i get jeolous lor!!!
will i get something 1st from u :P
will i get something u cook for me ??


i miss ur smell wor :)
how r u paupei ? miss me mah
want to hug me mah ?? haha