August 17, 2008

Independence day at MM & NH

Today is our country independence day..
But why i did not sense any nationalism today?
Haha.....
I spent my day in MM, hanging around with my friends, shopping, chatting & watching movie.
We were eating ice cream and we walked into the cinema the worker come near us and telling us " i'm sorry, u couldnt bring ice cream in here"
Wkakka...we were so embarassing at that time!!!
I wished can take the ice cream's pic, but it was absolutely ugly as we had almost finished it.
hoho..

We watched "the mummy - tomb of the dragon emperor"
THis movie was launched on 1st of Aug'08, but we only caught it today.
This movie is quite good, but maybe because i'm a girl, so i dont like too much about war or killing scenes. That explains why guy like this kind of movie. Hence they like wars, or bloody scenes. LAst time when we watched "Wanted", i also find it too bloody!

We also went to look for a present, and i've been given a job to wrap up the present.
Huh??Am i not wrong??they asked me to wrap up wor!!
I got no skill in this!!haha...
Await for my best work bah! I will post the pic soon!
Hahah...

i saw that shirt again kwetiaO!
But in different colour. It is pink this time.
I remembered you when i saw it.
te echo de menos.

1 comments:

mojacho said...

wah looks like u have fun wor :)
hope i was there with u n can hold ur hand when got scary one.hoho...
have u regret didnt buy that "shirt" ???
u really want it mah ?? if u really want it...we will go there one day ai mai ??
hoho...sorry hor paupei if i am bit lazy to posting on ur blog :P
i will try my best to give u support deh..no matter how tired n sleepy i am..i will try to post something on my blog for u to read de :)
like now..i am very sleep wor..wakakaka..but never mind..i want to spent more time with u :)