August 22, 2008

Li Jia wEi Lost 1:4

Just listened from yes 933.

Li Jia Wei, singapore's table tennis player lost at 1:4..
She won at the 1st match, but lost in the rest 4 matches.
At 3rd match, they reach the same score, which is 10:10.
But at the last match, their score is quite far, 11:5.

My friends IM me, saying this:
"Wah, why Li JIa wei Lost ar??? Aph must be very upset wor, becoz she has really become singaporean, wakkaka"
Aph <<< me. Funny2!!!!
why they said that??because if u had read my post on 18th, u should know.

Btw, based on a research on singapore, more than 60% of the citizens don't want to stay at Sg during their retirement period.
This is caused by the pressure they are under, living expenses, and scenery.
Among the 60%++, there are more than70% of the respondents are 20-30yrs old.
Wah!!!!

But based on prime minister's speech last nite, i can see that singapore has a bright future.
I believe that.
Haha...
新加波, 加油!!

0 comments: