August 13, 2008

Trend in relationship

Recently, most of my friends are facing the same problem.
"relationship"

My best friend "honey" is also in a dilemma.

Master is also same.
I tot he will never has such a dilemma ar, why i said so?
Because many gossips spreaded out saying he was with this gal, dat gal, keep changing wor!
Steady ar!!But i just knew that he is a quite sentimental guy too.

I'm included in this trend also.haha!!!
Because of my foolishness.

NB: Master<<
A very diligent guy, studying all the time, didn't watch TV, didn't idling his time without learning..
Quite weird actually.
But because of him, i keen on learning & improve myself.
Thanks ar master!!
Even though u havent taught me anything, but in no time i will steal your skills de.haha!!
Ntr treat u mam mie ayam deh klo adsense g reached USD 100.








0 comments: