August 11, 2008

Delete comment & news

Damn kwetiaO!!

I'm almost finished because posting comment in his blog!
--"
He restricted only blogger account can post comment, and i was blur to type in my id.
Goodnes!!!
Fortunately, i manage to delete it.
I have also restricted my blog into private blog in order for not viewing by kwetiaO.
Because i was afraid that even i deleted my comment, he is able to trace my id or url. Haiz!!!

I just received news saying that my colleague was in an accident!!
Hope she'll be all right.

Another news was a trauma for me, which called by ALP.
He called me, u know!!!!
Oh die,,,why did he call me??
He said that he was in a 4 days comma because of an accident.
Last time, when i heard that he is getting married, i was happy for the whole day..
But now, this call has messed up my mood.
Hope you get well soon & married soon!
Thanks.

0 comments: