August 25, 2008

Tian Hui (Grey sky ) by SHE


Ru guo ni bu zai chu xian
If you don't appear again

Wo de shi jie Hai you shi me ke gui
In my world; what else is precious?

Ke xi bu gou shi jian
Pity the time is not enough

Rang wo men shi yan
Shi me jiao yong yuan
To let us text; what is forever

Xiang nian bian cheng huai nian
thinking of you becomes cherishing the memory

Xin dong bian cheng xin sui
Wanting to like you becomes heartbreak

Pian pian hai hui guan qie
Unluckily i still care about you

Ni zui hou shu yu shui
Who will you belong to in the end

Wo de tian kong jin tian you dian hui
Today, my sky is a little dark

Wo de xin shi ge luo ye de ji jie
My heart is a season of fallen leaves

Wo bu zhi dao ru he du guo jin ye
I don't know how to spend tonight

Suo you de deng
Zao yi jing quan dou xi mie
Every lights; are all already off

Ru guo ni cong mei chu xian
If you have never appeared

Wo hui bu hui Jue de kuai le yi xie
will I; feeling a bit happier?

Ke xi can ren shi jian
Pity the cruel time

Zong yao ba nuo yan
Yi dian dian cui hui
Always wants to destroy the promise bit by bit

I try my best to post the lyric in English translation because of sum1.
He is very poor in mandarin and pinyin.
Haiz~~~~
His English is no better also, but by all means, at least still can understand what does it mean.
Wkakka...Try to learn more lar.
hoho..


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried my best to post the lyric in English translation because of sum1.
He is very poor in mandarin and pinyin.
Haiz~~~~
His English is no better also, but by all means still can understand the meaning.
Wkakka...Try to learn more lar.
hoho..
this sentence make me laugh like crazy in master room, ur dd maybe can listen to my laugh one..wakakaka...
haiz...this part is happy part -.-!
got another part is sad part.haiz..