August 18, 2008

MasTer's youtube!

Hi Master,

I just seen ur video this morning...
Frankly, it's quite touching story i think.
I dont know what is the reason behind your story, but we are quite similar in the ending.
At least, all of us have our own sweet memories.
And it cant be forgotten & replaceable.
不在乎天长地久只在乎曾经拥有

But as for the design and appearance, it still lacks of creativity.
Myb u will think, "huh! can you do this or not, saying this kind of things to me!!
I put many effort & feeling inside this wor!!"
Honestly, until now, i havent tried to create such a video or put effort on this.
Perhaps i will need double work hard than you if i really want to do this.
Hoho...
But that's only my own opinion.
As wat u said, each pple have their own point of view.

Await for your other works.
Website in one of them!

Have a great day.

0 comments: