August 08, 2008

promoTion wor!!08-08-08

Today, i received notice that i've been promoted to a higher position..
Not really feel happy,,
Because, in this company, the higher your position, the higher ur pressure.
Of course, there will be risk in your high return.
I must learn to accept this fact.haha..

Even i hadnot being promoted, i hv been under a lot of pressure already.
So, lets wait and see for the worst.=p

wOrking in dis company, i noticed that my efficiency has dropped comparing my previous one.
I was wondering why??
Maybe in dis company, all the things never been scheduled up, all the pple here are so easy in taking problems.
They dont really take the problems happened into heart, just like a habit that happens often.
The worst one is my superior, wew~~
what she does is on the line for few hours a day..
how come she has so many topics to talk about??
really awesome!!

Maybe her virus has been spreaded into my side, which cause my effectivity & efficiency become lower.
I must think a way to rebuild my previous standard!!
Jia you!

0 comments: