September 21, 2008

busy yesterday

I was so busy yesterday..
I audited inventory from 8am till almost 4pm wor!!
Shouldnt use "audit" to describe it, i should use counting inventory instead --"
U noe why??
The inventories are not in orderly pile, which caused me, myself & my friends have to rearrange & count them all manually. gggrrrr!!!!
Crazy!!!

I rushed back to mess after worked because my friends and i have arranged to meet up around 4pm.
We are going to style our hair at salon.
Because yesterday was my buddy's big day wor!!

Quite satisfied with my hair, hehe..
Even though i worry so much initially.
U know, when the stylist perm my hair, he repeated undo it.
I worried, and asked him, is there anything wrong with my hair?
He said, they were not in a good shape, then he changed another method to perm my hair.
He used manual method wor.
Then, jreng!!!
My new hair style came out!!
Hahaha...

Arrived at the party, it was so crowded...
Maybe it was the biggest party i ever attended.
Hahaha...
My friends keep saying my gown is quite short, even my "sis" said it too.
Yeah, i noticed too..wkakkak...
Its okay lar...
Not often wears it.

It was 8pm, and the dishes hasnt came out yet.
I was so hungry at that time.
Feel tired, plus my "aunt" visited me at the right time.
Maybe she wanted to attend the party also. --"

Around 10.30pm, the party was ended.
We continued to go to the KTV, because yesterday was one of my friends birthday.
Arrived there, all they ordered are liquors.
NOne of us can escape this tragedy --"
I drank 1 big glass, no choice.
Feel very dizzy & tired.
Sang few songs, the song's list is not really updated.

Going home at 1am, very tired..
Walked in my room, oh no!!
My room are very messy!!! almost forgot!!
All the things are on the floor, plastic bag, charger, bag, accessories, etc,,.
Included my clothes are in a mess at my bed.
Yeah, this kind of thing often happens in saturday.
Wkakakak...
Sometimes find it very hard to pick clothes to wear on sat, because only this day we dont wear uniform.
Watever, i moved them aside, brushed teeth & washed face, went to sleep.
Dont want to think it that much.
Let them be first..wkakakka..

Until today, i woke up at 10am, had my breakfast then continue to sleep again..
Hahaha...
I cant skip my meals wor, because i had gastric.
Those eating is my priority. If i skip it, means i torture myself.
My honey called me at 11.30am, wanted to borrow my bag.
Then i asked her to buy lunch for me.
After passed the bag to her, i went to sleep again.
Wkakaka...
Until 2pm, because of hungry again, finally i woke up.
Ate first (my priority), then clear away those unused things, mopping the floor, put my things orderly. Ok, quite tidy already.wkakakka..
After bathed, came to here blogging & post these events loh.
Hoho...

0 comments: