September 26, 2008

Couldnt hold on the tears...

I chatted with my sis using webcam, seeing her face became thinner, pale, it really hurts me.
It has been a long time since we last met.
I couldnt hold on my tears when i saw her at the first glance.
Dunno whether she noticed it or not, hehe...
Quite funny actually..
The tears keep falling from my eyes.
Then i looked for tissue hurriedly.
Hahahaha...
I'm not the type who will be crying easily, but for her, i cried twice already=p

How are you doing now?
Still okay mah?
Pls do take care of yourself hor..
I know it will be tough there, but i know u will get it through easily=p
All of us will be praying for u..
Mwach!!!
Luv u..
Miz u..
All the best!!
Keep contact!
I will invite u to use webcam again once i arrived home by next tuesday.
C u.

Gud nite all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm fine..dun worry about me..
wew i still thought that u wanted to get something..haiZ!

u too..remember to take care urself. ur face became thinner,eat more ok! hehe

Anonymous said...

haiyo so cengeng!!!
i know both of u, sayang each other, tapi jgn cry cry lar..uda gede what :P
later u sis cant stand liao at there..then want to go back batam ju hai ar...hoho....

Anonymous said...

Oi oOn,

My sis is not like that one de..
Hohoho..
She is a very brave girl, cheerful girl..
Wont admit defeat easily.
Rite?
Jiayou ar!!
Aza!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..dun argue anymore..
i won't admit defeat so easily.,

kampate!!!

Have a great day!!