September 04, 2008

Wo hen wo ai ni by AmEI


面帶微笑離開你懷裡 我聽天由命
Mian dai wei xiao li kai ni huai li wo ting tian you ming
Leaving your warm embrace with a forced smile,
isn't it fate?

最後一張王牌在手裡 二選一的機率
Zui hou yi zhang wang pai zai shou li er xuan yi de ji lv
Holding onto my last chip,
I have ½ a chance to choose it right

不能放縱愛你 就放過自己
Bu neng fang zhong ai ni jiu fang guo zi ji
I cannot let go of your love, but I can let go of mine

愛情已經過了甜蜜期 多說也是無益
Ai qing yi jing guo le tian mi qi duo shuo ye shi wu yi
Our relationship has moved on from the honeymoon phase,
Words are no longer enough

愛不愛我已經沒關係 一點小傷而已
Ai bu ai wo yi jing mei guan xi yi dian xiao shang er yi
Love me or not no longer matters,
coz it's just a little feeling we call heartache

你可以很放心
Ni ke yi hen fang xin
Please don't worry,
我不會為了留你 假裝可憐兮兮
Wo bu hui wei le liu ni jia zhuang ke lian xi xi
I won't guilt trip you into staying by my sadness and tears

都怪我 太不爭氣 我恨我愛你
Dou guai wo tai bu zheng qi wo hen wo ai ni
blame myself for not being able to have more pride,
I hate that I'm in love with you

Oh~ 我愛你 只是因為你是你
Oh~ wo ai ni zhi shi yin wei ni shi ni
oh~~ I'm in love with you,
For no other reason, just coz you are the way you are

Oh~ 我恨你
Oh~ wo hen ni
Oh~ I resent you

你有我看也看不清的小聰明
Ni you wo kan ye kan bu qing de xiao chong ming
You got millions of little trickeries that I'll never be able to see through

你有我說也說不完的壞脾氣
Ni you wo shuo ye shuo bu wan de huai pi qi
You got such a bad temper that I said I'd never tolerate,

你有我數也數不盡你的….新戀情
Ni you wo shu ye shu bu jing de....xin lian qing
You got new relationships everyday that I'll never understand

沒關係…
Mei guan xi...
It really is okay....coz

我有你拿也拿不走的舊回憶
Wo you ni na ye na bu zou de jiu hui yi
I got the irreplaceably precious memory that you'll never take away

我可以一個人安靜的忘記你
Wo ke yi yi ge ren an jing de wang ji ni
I can sit in the silence and watch your shadow fade away

我恨你最後那一句
WO hen ni zui hou na yi jv
I just cannot stand the very last sentence you left me........

我愛你
Wo ai ni
"I love you"

0 comments: