September 01, 2008

"Kolak" VS Bubur Chacha


Our canteen is very crowded today, because the moslem is "Buka Puasa" at this hour.
I had my dinner which contains rice, fish ball, vegetables, tofu and a bowl of soup.
I have a big appetite today, dunno what is happened.

Not only that, i even bought another bowl of "Kolak" & 1pc of curry puff.
Hahaha....
I just knew "Kolak" is like this wor.
It is like "Bubur cha cha"<<<>
The ingredients inside are not much different also.

Maybe they will put "banana" in kolak, but bubur cha2 never put it.
Bubur cha2 has yam, but kolak doesnt. Both of them have sweet potato inside.
The soup flavor is same.

Wanna try??
Come to my office lar!!!!
I bought it for u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont like it wor :) coz it too sweet :)
those 2 things are the same one -.-! only diffrent name. depend on people call it!! BAKA!!! haahaha

Anonymous said...

I dunno wat! --"
THe name "Kolak" seems so moslem ar...
I tot is one kind of "fruit" black color ones=p.