September 27, 2008

new Tactic - be aware

Someone shared the following cases :
>
> (1) Today I passed by a building which has an ATM machine. There was an old
> man looking at me. Suddenly, he called me. He said he didn't know how to read,
> so he gave me his ATM card and asked me to help him withdraw money from the
> ATM machine. I answerd 'NO!! If you need help, ask the security to help you.'
> Then he said 'nevermind..' and continued to find other
> people to help him...

REMEMBER : ATM machines have CCTVs. If you help him he will later claim that
> you have robbed him or stolen his ATM card. Besides, his ATM card could be a
> stolen one. So please be careful of these tactics.

(2) Suddenly your house lights go off. From your window you find that your
> neighbours still have lights. So you go out of your house to check the Meter
> Box. But once you open the door, a knife will be pointing at you and
> preventing you from closing it. This is when you will be robbed and injured
> robbed and injured.
>
> REMEMBER : Even though your electricity suddenly goes off, DO NOT open your
> door immediately. Look around to see if there is anything unusual or if there
> is any noise around.

3) This is another incident. You may have heard it before, it is about a lady
> who she saw a kid crying by the roadside. When she spoke to the kid, the kid
> told her he was lost and wanted her to take him home. The kid even gave her a
> paper with his house address. So she took him home. But when she rang the door
> bell, she had an electric shock. Later when she woke
> up, she was naked in an empty room.
>
> REMEMBER : Being such a compassionate and helpful person might not be a good
> thing these days. Pass this on and girls, please be careful.. DON'T BE TOO
> KIND!!
>
> (4) One day, there was an old lady outside my house holding 2 packets of
> sweets. At first I thought she was our neighbour and wanted to give us these
> packs of sweets as a gift. But then when she spoke, I can realised that she is
> was foreigner. I could not understand what she was talkingabout. I guessed she
> must be asking for money.I sensed there was something wrong and immediately
> closed the door and ignored her. Later, I found she and an accomplice robbed
> someone else down the road.
>
> (5) I was at the ATM machine to withdraw some money. Behind me, there was an
> old lady. She asked me whether I was able to withdraw my money because she
> said she had problem with her machine. Suddenly a small girl came up beside
> me. The small girl was squeezing infront of me. I thought she was just naughty
> and playful. But then, the small girl put her hand at the tray of the ATM
> machine where the money comes out, ready to take away my money. I sensed
> something wrong and immediately pushed her away. Later I realised that the
> small girl and the old lady worked together. She was trying to steal my money
> while the old lady was trying to distract my attention by asking me
> questions!!
>
> REMEMBER: BE VERY CAREFUL when you are at an ATM machine and be alert. Look
> out for anyone suspicious around you!
>
> (6) My parents are retired and stay at home most days. One afternoon, a young
> stranger went to their house and said his motorcycle had no more petrol and
> the petrol station was too far for him to push his bike there. So he asked my
> parents for an empty coke bottle to buy some petrol. He said he will pay RM2
> for the bottle. So my mum took one coke bottle for him. He
> really took out the money from his pocket, but it was a RM 100 note. He told
> my mum he had no small change and asked my mum to give him the change. Luckily
> my mum was smart. She just told him to take it for free.
>
> REMEMBER : obviously that note is fake!! Who would want to pay for RM2 for an
> empty coke bottle!! It's very OBVIOUS that that stranger is a trickster.
>
> (7) this happened in Bali . A newly married couple were having their honeymoon
> at the hotel. When both are in the changing room, the wife suddenly went
> missing. The husband was very anxious and went around to find her. He asked
> the hotel staff to help him find her. Then he thought his wife was just
> playing hide and seek. So he went back and waited for his wife. After a few
> hours, he decided to call the police. 3 weeks passed and there was still no
> news about his missing wife. So he went back and was very dissapointed and
> sad. A few years later, he came back to Bali , to watch a 'FREAK SHOW' in an
> old house. He saw a dirty and rusty metal cage. Inside there was a lady
> without limbs. Her body including the face was full of scars. When he had a
> closer look at her face, he was shocked to find that it was her missing wife
> put there as a means for begging.
>
> (8) This happened in Shanghai . A few years ago, a lady reported to the police
> that her cousin sister was missing in the shopping complex. But after 5 years,
> one of her friends found her cousin sister begging at the road side one of the
> streets in Bangkok , Thailand . The worst thing is that her cousin sister has
> no more limbs and her body was tied to a lamp post with a shackle (metal
> chain).
>
> (9) Let's just shorten this story. DO NOT open your house door when you hear
> the sound of a BABY CRYING!! It might be a trap! Women in the house must be
> alert to this trick. The police said it is the work of a robber or murderer
> using the recording of a baby crying to attract your attention. This normally
> happens at night and when you are alone in the house.
>
> (10) I read an email that was sent by my friend. Her friend, known as A, went
> to Luo Hu Commercial City with 2 friends, B and C. Luo Hu Commercial City is
> the Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center. There are many people
> there. It's also near to the ShenZhen train station and Hong Kong's Luo Hu
> Port. C went to the toilet at the shpping centre while A and B waited outside.
> After waiting for a long, time they felt uneasy and went into the toilet to
> look for her. When they went in, there was nobody inside. Both were scared and
> they called C's phone. There was no reply. So they reported to the police. The
> police asked them whether they had seen anyboby suspicious going into the
> toilet. Both said there were none and its impossible to bring a life person
> out of the toilet without them noticing!. Then A remembered seeing a cleaner
> pushing a trolley in, and then coming out. The police told them that was not
> the 1st time such a thing happened. The police suspected a gang of criminals
> who were always attacking women in the the toilet of shopping complexes. They
> use cleaners to kidnap people to harvest their organs for sale.


0 comments: