September 14, 2008

shOppinG for a gOwn

After giving some explanation & materials for my friend to study for her exam, we went to shop.

Finally, i found the gown.
It was meant to wear at my buddy's wedding.
Hoho...
When i decided to walk in a boutique, firstly i will take pay attention to its boutique decoration, how they displayed the clothes.
It is very important to me wor!
Because from the decoration, we can know the owner's taste, it decides the taste of the clothes also. Hehe...
My sis and i have the same opinion.
Thus, we are very picky.
Most of the boutiques we wont walk in.
Once we walked in, we will take a glance at walk out.
Why?
If u walked in, u will notice that their main intention is to earn money.
They wont bother with other else, how to attract a customer attention by displaying prettily, attractively. They will put all of them together in a group. i dont like it.
MOst importantly, their clothes are come from the distributor.
Clothes from distributor are everywhere.
WHen u bought it, u have to prepare that everyone will wear the same pattern even the same color with u.
Of course most of the entrepreneur wants to earn money.
But i try to minimize buying the same clothes with others.
Isnt it funny when u attend a wedding for example, and bump another person who wear the same clothes with u?
Hoho...

After whole day, i only try one gown at a quite nice boutique.
THe clothes there are rarely seen in other places.
I tried the white one, the material is quite good.
But my friends dont give me any comment, just said a little short.
I can feel that they were not too satisfied with this one.
Then we walk out to other boutiques.
After looking around at the whole mall, i dont try any gown at all.
Because i dont like them.
i was still attracted with that white gown.
No choice, we went back to the previous boutique.
I try that gown.
THis time, i try gold colour one.
My friends said nice, better comparing with the white one.
THe shopkeeper also said like that.
Then, i bought it lor. Hehe...
Quite cheap wor!
I like that boutique=p.
The boutique's name is JLO of FLO.
Dont know, very creative wordarts.
That's why i said, i very care about the decoration.
Wkkaka....
ALmost forgot!!
The ladyboss is very pretty also!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog make me smile!! hahaha..
show me meh ..
take the picture then sent to it the blog...no boddy also can see it wat..pls pls..

Anonymous said...

--"
May i know what is funny???

Anonymous said...

1+1 = 2
there is no reason why is 2
wakakakaka

Anonymous said...

--"