September 19, 2008

went out with my honey

Just finished up my things..
My room is like a broken ship..
wkakakka...
My friend was shocked seeing my room just now..
Wkakkaa....

I went out by taxi because my honey still not ready yet.
Thus, we engaged to meet up somewhere.
Once i get in the taxi, i opened my wallet.
Then i found out, oh no!!
I have no small changes to pay the fee!! Only got Rp5oK ones.
--"
I fork out all my coins in advance.
From Rp1k, 5oo, 100, until 50!!
Goodness!!!
Wkakkaka....
I dig my wallet for some time, n finally round up the fee.

At the end, the taxi driver accept the 5ok one.
Waste my effort digging those coins!!

Just bought earrings & necklace for tomorrow's wedding.

What i'm worrying now is, will christopher do a gud hair for me?
My friend suggested to go there, initially i want to go to face story..
But because 2VS1, i lost!
Thus, no choice.
Try my luck there!!

Wish me gud luck ar!!
Must be pretty2 tomorrow.
Gud nite!!
Mwach!

1 comments:

~AciN~ said...

bought for same items honey..
but i can't find my priority wat..wkakakkaa..

gud luck 4 christopher honey..
should be ok one..
coz watever hair-do it is, the pretty will be pretty kai..hahaha..
mwuuahh..