September 07, 2008

A good sundaY

Finally, i can enjoy my sunday freely.
I was at my office until 12pm ar last nite.
Crazy rite???

Btw, when i was sleeping soundly just now (at 11.00am, wkakka), PT. Penuin called me for an interview!!
Did they notice that i was sleeping at that time?? wkakkaka...
Ehmm..ok2..

How could they know my hp no??

Because they had our graduation book wat,,,
Inside there has our contact no, IPK, TOEIC score & MYOB certifications.
Hoho....

I just set up my star1 connection successfully wor!
Hope it can reduce my hp billings ar!!
Otherwise, i really spent much money on my hp wor!


I'm going to find a gown for wearing on my buddy's wedding..
So poor this month, coz just bought a quite expensive bag on Wednesday.
Haha...
NOw must go & buy a gown again --"

Must eat noodles wor for the rest of days in this month!!
Wkakkaka....

Have a nice weekend all!!
Mwach!!!

0 comments: